How to report an issue?
Note: If you encounter a user-wide issue, feel free to raise the issue in #help-and-support channel in our discord
If you are experiencing an issue using Homora V2, you can reach out to our support team by opening a ticket in #ticket-support channel in our discord.
Once you click the SUBMIT A TICKET button, the Users support form will be popped up for you to fill in the necessary information for our team to facilitate your issue.
Here are the 5 key pieces of information required for us in order to look into your issue.
- 1.Summary of your issue* – a detailed description of the issue you face. The more detailed and specific, the easier and faster for our team to support you. For example, I cannot refill a position on Uniswap V3 ETH-OP 0.3% pool. The page goes blank and the error message says I cannot estimate gas and I cannot proceed with my transaction.
- 2.Chain + Pool* – The chain and pool you are supplying/yield farming the asset on. For example, ETH Uniswap V2 DAI-USDC pool or ETH DAI lending pool
- 3.Position ID (Optional) – If you have an issue after managing your opened position, please include your position ID here.
- 4.Transaction Hash (Optional) – A transaction hash/id is a unique string of characters that is given to every transaction that is verified and added to the blockchain. In many cases, transaction hash contains detailed information to view the movement of your asset which will help us look into the issue more thoroughly. If you do not know how to get your transaction hash, visit our FAQ on how to get one.
- 5.Wallet address (Optional) – A wallet address of the crypto account you used to interact with Homora V2 in performing any actions
Additional: if you have a screenshot of the issue, you can capture and prepare to send it to our support team during the support process.
Once you fill in all information, click submit the button and the confirmation message will show up, meaning that your issue has been in the queue of our support team.
Once you successfully opened a ticket, you will be able to see the summary of your opened ticket and manage it with 2 key actions
- Close with reason (Optional)
Note1: You will not be able to click on the Claim button. Only the staff members who takes responsibility on your issue can claim tickets.
Note2: If the user does not respond to the support team within 24 hrs, the ticket will be automatically closed, and can be requested to re-open it again by the user submitting the new ticket, referencing the previous ticket number. This helps allow our internal team to manage the ticket more efficiently.